Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Bebob....

Ok so I know I am missing the post every day for something I am thankful for but today I am thankful for my little boy! He is amazing! His laugh can cure any bad days and I am just glad I have him to keep me company! Last night was a rough night, he was having a hard time breathing laying down (we were sharing a room at Amy's) and so I got him up and propped myself up with pillows so that if I held him he would be almost sitting up but still comfortable enough to sleep.... I was surprised by how much I didn't resent him for lost sleep (we all know how I NEED my sleep) instead I just cherished the fact that I had a baby that could sleep cuddled into my chest. Also last Sunday the youth choir preformed and he was sitting and playing and as soon as the boys joined in he turned around and grabbed the bench in front of him so he could listen to them. It tells much better in person... but yeah I am thankful for my bebob.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm thankful for your bebob too! Love my tankers. Such a sweet little boy.

How are you feeling?

Ann said...

MORE POSTS!!!!