Saturday, May 24, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Emma's kids sat and played with him this morning! They seem to think he is something special and I have to agree!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
A little peek a boo with the pool toy.... Wheres Dad? There he is:) Playing with Gram
And of course some loves from Gram!
Friday, May 16, 2008
I got it! And now....
DANG! Its gone!
On the floor mom won't let me have it back!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
And this is the baby giraffe... So cute!we then crossed paths with a peacock who Brian scared and it scared Mom and me with the noise it made....
Then we headed to see the baby Tigers. They were so precious! There was one laying right up against the window! How fun to be close! The Mama tiger let them bug her by crawling all over her and she just laid there. Two were particularly playful!
He loves things that are small and furry and I think if he could have he would have squeezed them! But thankfully there was glass involved:) SO no tiger attacks today! He got to ride on dad shoulders which in general made him a happy little camper.
and around 4pm we went and watched the giraffes get some foods, here is the evidence.
Then as is customary, we got him a sucker, he was a sticky little guy when we got home.
and like all the other kids on the other trips, he followed suit and fell asleep, although dad wouldn't let him hold his own sucker:)
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.
1) What I was doing ten years ago: I was 16 so I was going to be an aunt (he was supposed to be due on my birthday (my 16th) and I being a dumb self absorbed girl thought this was the worst) I was going to Homestead high school, dating someone I don't care to name, and in general being a teenager. Nothing to be proud of!
2) 5 Things on my 'To Do' list today: Dishes, straighten the living room so I can vacuum, check the mail, get my ticket extended, and childproof one room.
3) Snacks I enjoy: S'mores both the ice cream and the real thing, M&M's (peanut and peanut butter are the best) soda, corn with butter and pepper... oh pretty much anything:)
5) 3 Bad Habits: Too much computer time, not motivated to do much, eat to comfort myself
6) 5 Places I've Lived: Rexburg Id, Dallas Tx, Richardson Tx, Sunnyvale Ca, Mason Oh
7) 5 Jobs I've Had: MOM, Moons LDS Bookstore, Hallmark, Allen Therapy Center, Stanford Medical records
8) 5 Things People Don't Know About Me: I miss working, but love being with my little tank, I enjoy cleaning other peoples houses but not my own, and most of all I really can be a door mat, I don't like confrontation unless I know how it will go and I do it when I am sure it will go well, if there is no guarantee the person usually has to come to me:)
Tag: Alison, Michael, Caleb, Porter and Haven