Monday, July 28, 2008
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Then we played hot potatoes with fish and sang the happy birthday song like 12 times! You can see Leland wanted to play.... more or less just to chew on them, you can kind of see how big he is next Eli and why everyone thinks they are twins:)
This was Eli's favorite!Hope gave Leland a sucker and when I suggested that Brian take him into the tub so it didn't get sticky everywhere Hope said NO then he won't associate it with me:) You can see we kept them busy, (I say we but really it was Amy) They decorated hatsFished for frogs and ocean animalsopened presents, I think Amy was surprised too!:)and had dirt and worms... apparently most everyone else there had never seen it done in cups! I have because back in the day where you could bring your "homemade" snack for your birthdays I always chose this one! Thanks mom for being so willing to always make them all! Yet another way you are the best! Chloe wouldn't get close to anyone unless they were Amy or someone close to her Nanny Lauren (hopes little sister) so while she was holding Leland, Chloe felt it safe to give kisses! She is only 2 can you believe how tall she is! Her dad is apparently 6'2... Impressive!
Leland is sitting behind me fake coughing I think he is ready for mom to feed him......:)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
Poor Leland... I promise by the time he makes it to high school this blog will be obsolete... Anyway I am heading to bed now! Loves to all!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2008
4) CLOSET>>Welcome to my closet! I am just glad that it wasn't a picture of my room! That would have been scary! Oh and Brian and I don't seperate our clothes currently but don't have the room.
5) FAVORITE ROOM>> Is the one that is clean, right now that would be the baby's bedroom/ play pen! Thanks to hope for helping make is so fun!
7)LAUNDRY ROOM>>...Ours isn't a room its across from the bathroom in a little well large closet. Its messy:)
8) BATHROOM>> Uhm yes this is horrible,and I did clean it after I took the picture, the zip lock bags are left from our vacation that ended a month ago! YIKES!
9) SINK>>... I had just done the dishes when I found out I had been tagged! I was more than glad to take this picture!
10) FRIDGE>>...Its way hot here. and I really need to clean out my fridge... guess I should have done it sooner!