Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

We had some family come in from West Virginia (Danielle Brian's Step sister) and so we spent the 4th with our in laws, the morning was spent at their home around the pool, just hanging out and having a good time. Oh and we did go to a friends and family lunch at Burger King, Dad Hamilton works for Burger King and supervises the franchisees to make sure they are in line and continue to up hold the standards that Burger King has set. As such he has to be very hands on at the openings of new Burger Kings and this one just happened to open on the 4th, so we all went and had a free lunch that was delicious. Oh and Robert tagged along for this part of our day! Then was off to the boat, sadly I had forgotten I had my camera so these pictures are all taken after a long day in the sun I think you can tell that it had taken its toll. Oh the Hamiltons bought a boat that had been under water for 5 weeks after hurricane Katrina so its looking fantastic for the two years of work that have been put into it! Here is Mom Hamilton steering the boat....And Poppy and Leland (who refused to go to sleep until the very last minute on the boat) and of course Brianand then a very scary picture of me! It was a long tiring day, and you can tell, we showered with Leland when we got home as he had gotten over heated and just been yucky feeling in general all day, and he stayed asleep the whole time... I diapered him and stuck him in his crib because he was starting to get frustrated with me! Looks like he had fun!

5 comments:

Em said...

SO FUN! Looks like a huge group, that boat must be ginormous! Leland is beautiful!

Mike'n'Amy said...

I love how Brian sr. always seems to be just doting on Leland. Grandpas are the best. :)

Lindsey said...

Hey it's about time we got some new blogs from you! Wahoo!!! I love all your pictures. I love you!

Jen said...

He slept through the shower?!?! Did I read that right? Hello. . . you have an angel baby! One of these days after my chaos next couple weeks is over, I need to re-do your header. I know SO MUCH more now and can do ya a WAY better job :)

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

It sounds like you had a blast!!! I'm glad that you were able to get together with the Hamiltons. So much fun!!!