Monday, December 15, 2008

The Hamiltons

The Hamiltons just got back from Cabo San Lucas, and while they were away I looked after Pebbels and Hercules. When they got back they brought me a treat! I say treat but it is not edible, it is quite possibly the most expensive perfume I have ever owned:D

Granted this picture is of the Men's and mine is for women:D I am excited about it, I do like to wear perfume and Mom Hamilton picked a light scent which I will actually be able to wear! I laughed when we got in the car because I wondered if Mom might think that I smell:D Brian laughed outloud when I told him, and he said she just likes me to feel appreciated! Well it worked! Thanks MOM!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

fancy!

Jen said...

How nice!

Jules said...

My MIL has bought me perfume many times for Christmas or my birthdays. Now you've got me wondering if she thinks I smell really bad. :)

Mike'n'Amy said...

Wow. So fun!