Thursday, June 4, 2009

TMI... it seems to be my theme lately!

OK so I realized that I had not posted about my women issues since a while back and I just wanted to say that NO i have still not had a period. I have NO idea what that little follicle that made everyone at the doctor's office so happy, is wasting its time doing in there, and NO I am not going back to the doctor just yet, although I was supposed to call if I didn't get a period. So perhaps I will call tomorrow, so I can add a little more stress to my day, and have them tell me to keep waiting, however I have no intention of going back in to hear those words because I can keep waiting for free....

3 comments:

Ann said...

LA - I am so sorry you are going through all this poopy stuff. There is nothing that makes this junk easy. You are strong and I love you.

Jen said...

So Sorry Allie!

Manda Rambles said...

I'm sorry honey. I miss you!