Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dang Cute....


I was reading a friends blog and she said that sometimes we don't post about the little things and it made me laugh cause I don't post unless it seems super important. But over the last week we've been pretty busy....

Our car got broken into. They took our stereo and smashed our window... But it was the small window so it wasn't too bad to replace.

Leland was horrible, then swatting at me while saying prayers I told him we don't hit, and his response was to pull me in close and give me super Leland hugs.

We went to the Zoo and I got heat stroke, or so I am told, which is why I felt like retching and the shakes and the horrible headache.

Brian got a promotion, he is now Gas Station Supervisor. This means he goes to work at 4:30 a.m. and gets home by 1:30 p.m. its Fabulous!

Went to Atlas Auto Body to fix the window and they were wonderful, they remembered everything about me, including that I owe them a piece of wedding cake... Brian and I are going on 3 years so these men have a GREAT memory.

I saw Phoebe for some girl time.

Had my Mother in Law over for a day.... and learned how to play Rummy.

And all this has helped me realize how truly blessed I am...

4 comments:

Jen said...

You are truly blessed!! I love posts like this!! It's great to remember the good and the bad and just have documentation! Your Leland is SO CUTE!

Mike'n'Amy said...

Sweet post.

Jules said...

Awwww! I love posts like this too! Sometimes it is hard for me to notice the small things that make my life blessed. Looks like I need to post like this too. :)

Manda Rambles said...

I love that picture of Lee! And I love you, just saying <3