Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bah humbug...

I am feeling a little bit like scrooge... although that could just be because I was told by my huz that it would be silly to decorate here since we are moving in a few weeks...... I may get some decorations out if I can get it clean tomorrow, but the lack of cheer in my home makes it hard to feel the season... dumb stress:D I am in desperate need of GOOD Christmas music.... wish I had the money to just down load it:D Hopefully soon we will be able to close and I will be able to decorate MY house, finally a house.... but its been extended again till the middle of next week... This is getting old... listen to me whine... at least we can afford a house and have that luxury so I guess I should just count my blessings! Well I also need some prayers folks Brian is going in for minor surgery on Friday, its outpatient so nothing huge... just getting his nose fixed up there are LOTS of things wrong poor guy. We think that might be why he is tired all the time, deviated septum bone spurs polyp's etc etc etc... it will be good to get it taken care of!

1 comment:

Kelly Moore said...

Jason is a total Scrooge, I am waiting for Marley to appear any night now... I totally relate to the decoration thing, once we moved right before Christmas and Jason told me there was no point decorating our new appartment because we'd have to just pack it all away again in a week... I got mad and packed back up all the stuff... It was a very unmerry christmas... and it was Hudson's first, but we went to my parents and their house was decorated. Ever since, I have kept decorations to a minimum... Until I get my own house, like you!