Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthdays....

We have had one a month for a while... Mike comes in May too... Plus Brian's little sister turned 13 on the 10th of May! We had a little celebration with her the other day, and with the celebration we celebrated me and Mothers Day for Mom Green and Myself as well as my birthday! We had some fun and some good laughs.
Caleb started off the birthdays He is a DOLL!

And Michael turned 12 which is a big mile stone in our church! He was ordained a Deacon last Sunday and sadly I missed it since I was out of town (more on that later) but Brian was able to stand in so that was a good experience!

And finally I turned 28 today! Brian likes to remind me how close to 30 I am getting... must seem funny to him being only 23 but let me say this... his time will come and much like his Dad he hates aging... I will have my revenge yet! Muahhhhhh. I had a VERY pleasant day today! I was surprised around 8 or was it 9 either way I was surprised to find Amy on my door step asking to take Leland for the morning so I could have it to myself. Then she offered me the use of the car... Sweet! I got to go to Target all by myself! I win! Then I picked up Which Wich for me and Amy (sorry Ame lame mothers day present I know) and we got to steal a quick lunch together. Brian got off work early and we put Leland and Eli down for nap and Amy picked both up around 3 so Brian and I could spend some time just me and him. We went to Wal-Mart and picked up my swing that the Hamilton's and Brian got me. SO FUN! When I get it set up I will post pictures... Then we went to dinner and frozen yogurt. Brian got his hair cut and tomorrow I get to look forward to the Zoo! YAY! Overall its been a wonderful day! I am excited to see what this next year holds... even if it takes me one year closer to being 30. I wouldn't trade my life for anything!

And finally.... I can finally get my hair into pigtails! SO EXCITING!

1 comment:

Lindsey Phillips said...

Hope your Birthday was wonderful! You deserve it!