Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged

Rules:
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.
1) What I was doing ten years ago: I was 16 so I was going to be an aunt (he was supposed to be due on my birthday (my 16th) and I being a dumb self absorbed girl thought this was the worst) I was going to Homestead high school, dating someone I don't care to name, and in general being a teenager. Nothing to be proud of!

2) 5 Things on my 'To Do' list today: Dishes, straighten the living room so I can vacuum, check the mail, get my ticket extended, and childproof one room.

3) Snacks I enjoy: S'mores both the ice cream and the real thing, M&M's (peanut and peanut butter are the best) soda, corn with butter and pepper... oh pretty much anything:)

5) 3 Bad Habits: Too much computer time, not motivated to do much, eat to comfort myself

6) 5 Places I've Lived: Rexburg Id, Dallas Tx, Richardson Tx, Sunnyvale Ca, Mason Oh

7) 5 Jobs I've Had: MOM, Moons LDS Bookstore, Hallmark, Allen Therapy Center, Stanford Medical records

8) 5 Things People Don't Know About Me: I miss working, but love being with my little tank, I enjoy cleaning other peoples houses but not my own, and most of all I really can be a door mat, I don't like confrontation unless I know how it will go and I do it when I am sure it will go well, if there is no guarantee the person usually has to come to me:)

Tag: Alison, Michael, Caleb, Porter and Haven

No comments: