Sunday, August 24, 2008

3 things....

First Mom and Dad come on Saturday! I AM SO EXCITED!


Second, Leland is finally better, although last night was a HARD night and we were up for most of it, mind you had I gone to bed at 7 like he did I might have actually gotten more than 3 hours, so maybe he still feels crappy but just no fever, I guess I will keep an eye on him. I am a little snappy when I don't get enough sleep and poor Robert felt it this morning... Sorry Robert....


Third we sent some pictures in to a some agency's because I figure he is a cute kid and we could use the help paying of some bills and to get some money in savings.... well we got one call back already! However they said he was two old at almost 1 and so they gave me an email address and said they would defiantly want my to email around 2 1/2 well if I remember I will, but we shall see. Wish I would have thought of this earlier:) Oh well! We used a picture that one of the Hamiltons friends took and it is absolutely adorable! See below.....
and I wrote the "cover/introduction" letter as if it was Leland writing it. She said that was "clever" not sure if that is a bad thing or not. Sadly I included a "note from mom" saying he had his parents permission to send out the letters. Oh well, I thought they might get bored reading letters from potential models so I thought I would try something different. We still have 12 more we are hoping to hear back from!:)

4 comments:

Alison said...

That is a wonderful picture! Wow. That kid just never gets ugly. :)

Em said...

alison, you thought he would get ugly??

Jen said...

Man, I'm so behind on reading your blog. I'll have to come back and catch up! Your son is absolutely adorable! I could just squeeze him :)

Ann said...

ok totally cute little tank! I love him. He is not too old.... Jerks.

Any news on the others?