Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted! I know that since my camera has been broken it hasn't been as fun to even THINK about posting, I need to call on that tomorrow and just see where it is at. While we were on Vacation the view finder thing went totally black so I couldn't even see what I was taking pictures of and there is no normal eye holey thing:) any who they had called to say that it was being shipped back to me but I still haven't seen it! I think that when the four years is up (that is all I have on warranty) I will send it into best buys recycling program and see if I can even get $20 dollars for it to put towards something else. In the year we have owned it, it died right after we had the baby (like the day after, so irritating) and then on Vacation, needless to say I will never buy fujifilm camera's again, its back to cannon for me! I love that brand! I only switched brands because the best buy guy told me how great the camera was etc etc... never again! Anywho that it is the story and I am sticking to it!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Allie- I had my screen go black in January on my 4yr old Canon and it is a factory defect alot of LCDs have apparently but since it is a recall I got it fixed for free but I lost my camera for like a month. I almost just got a new one but I have no money so I checked on the internet and lo and behold my camera had been recalled for my very prob.

I feel your pain. I got out of the habit of taking pics. The nice part was they replaced my dented case for free when they were fixing it. I am rough with my cam- what can I say.

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Sorry sugar butt.

Jen said...

I love my Canon!

Alison said...

I heart Canons. sigh.