Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kamille and Andrew

Some of you know that I have friends down in Houston. We were worried about them this last Saturday as Ike passed through there, but were relieved to hear on Monday that they were safe and considering coming up here for a bit. I was glad to offer my home as Kamille and I were roommates at BYU-I and we got along swimmingly! They have a 3 year old named Michael (who was not a huge fan of Leland... Poor guy!) Anywho they stayed with us only two days and I supposed I can understand why they would ALL go back to Houston rather than Kamille and Michael staying here. You see Kamille is 8 and a half months pregnant and just while she was here the baby began dropping and she began having contractions. Also Andrew is in school and in an Opera that will be put on in October, and since it is September and they are just starting prep for the Opera Andrew needs to be there! I don't blame Kamille for wanting to go back with him so he can be there if/when she goes into labor. I feel slightly bad for them, as they have no A/C at their apartment still but since Andrew has to be back they are off and running! I hope they get home safe and it was so great to see them! I only wish they would have stayed longer!

No comments: