Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Kiddo

LOVES go gurt.. I know eww. But we bought it on Coupon at Costco, and within the last two days he has eaten 6 I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but for him it is a good deal more considering there are still bottles and Cheerios and gold fish and the like... Tonight he finished off his goldfish crackers that Rachael gave him for his birthday (thanks rach!) and had 1 go gurt and then I successfully dumped out a huge amount of Cheerios on his plate, to which I got yelled at when I put some back in the box, and he has almost finished those! I am so proud! What a good little eater I have. I am having trouble with finding vegetables for him to eat though, so if anyone has any thoughts let me know... I just don't want to keep wasting money on things he won't eat! Also when do they need to start learning how to feed themselves with utensils?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Brennon LOVES go-gurt too! He also likes peas and green beans! Maybe try those? I don't know. I've had a kid go through this stage, but feel completely clueless by it all now that I'm doing it again!