Monday, September 14, 2009

Party #1

We had a great tiny gathering on Sat with lots of fun and real excitement.

Leland got a bike from Mimi and Poppy...

Hats from Rachael...
And got a pull string pinata from Mom and Dad, that he couldn't understand why we wouldn't let him pull ALL of the strings at once.

Hopie got him bath crayons and bath finger paint. Amy and family got him a view finder and refills, as well as a target gift card. The Shondells got him a Thomas the tank engine movie, as well as a Jetsons movie, their mom Leland's adopted grandma made this fabulous cake!
and mom and dad got him an easel and chalk from Ikea. Sadly we missed taking pictures during opening the presents, however Leland was more excited about his bike than anything and couldn't be pulled away. His cousins taught him how to honk the horn and everything... thanks Amy I am sure I will find a way to repay that kindness! I kid I kid......

He also got to try and blow out the candles I think his dad may have helped... bum....

2 comments:

Manda Rambles said...

Birthday Party fun times! It was a really good party, I had lot's of fun. And I was glad to be able to have lunch with everyone after.

Jules said...

It looks like Leland had an awesome birthday. He is such a cutie!