Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TMI warning....

I started my hormones the other night... So I have only been on them for 2 days... and I hate it. My head aches and my chest is killing me... its the not so dull ache you get when you get engorged. People I am not doing well with this. Thankfully I have only dry heaved once.... I will make it though 5 days of hormones.... I think I can I think I can.... With that said I don't know if I will last I have been an emotional mess for the last few days.... again I think I can I think I can. I think I really need to go clean.... But folks I thought I would let you know that we are moving ahead.... and we can all hope there will be an addition in our family soonish... cause you know they take 9 months to make:D

3 comments:

Erin Lafleur said...

I hope it takes so you don't have to be on the hormones for long. Wishing you the best of luck girl!

Alison said...

Hang in there!

Tami said...

Oh goodness, are you taking clomid? I hated, hated, hated that stuff!! I hope everything works out for you, and quickly! I feel your pain!