Thursday, January 14, 2010

Really?

I put on a new exercise video and I though I would give it a go with Leland up... for the first 20 minutes he sat like this....
Its a tae bo video so eventually the kicking started and he decided to abandon his post on the couch and try to catch my leg... so 30 minutes in I turned it off... I suppose it just counts that I did it a little. I also tried to do the elliptical with him up. When he was smaller he would WAIL when I got on it. I am not sure what he thought was happening but he wasn't happy about it. But he just kept trying to get on it or under it.... so 10 minutes in I got frustrated. You know most of the day he is content to be by himself exploring his toys or just trotting (this is his new thing and its adorable I will try to get it on video) around the house... only when I decide to make healthy decisions does he intervene.... interesting......

No comments: