Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sisters

SO while my sister Annie was out for a visit we (me Annie, mom and Miranda) went to the famed Sam Moon... if any of ya'll have ever been to the metroplex I am sure someone you have met has RAVED about Sam Moon, I am not a total girly girl but I do enjoy purses and they have a TON of those so I generally go to peruse the purses. On this last trip we went to a different kind of Sam Moon (yeah they take on Luggage and it makes it a whole new store) and Annie found this gem.

If you can't read it, it says God made us sisters, Prozac made us friends. We both had a good laugh and then I said I would hang that in my house... so she bought it for me... I am going to hang it above my computer! Now I just need to get pictures of all of us sisters to put around it:D

Just a side note I don't think any of us are lucky enough to be on Prozac!

No comments: