Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Day


Christmas day was spent with the Green's and it was also a TON of fun! I got woken up a little early for my liking but Dad Green made me some YUM hot chocolate, and I decided it wasn't so bad to be awake just then! We didn't start presents there until around 8:30 which was kinda different and nice, I tried waking Brian up and I got told LEAVE ME ALONE, what a Scrooge! In his defense, we had left the Hamiltons at 11:30 and were trucking up to Anna shortly there after so we didn't get to the Green's until 1:30 AM and that made for a LONG night! Luckily Dottie their dog, slept in Grandpa and Grandma's room because she would have driven me crazy! I love animals, I just am a little over protective as a MOM:D Anywho to those who do it with Medium dogs and babies congrats, I am not one of those people who could pull it off(however I am sure the Doritos's that got smashed into my carpet tonight would be gone if I had a dog, just a thought:D) The day started out wonderful with lots of fun presents (Jason had the camera most of the time, this is a disclaimer of the pictures!) We got so many fun things! Leland got some little people and some books (I LOVE to read so this is an excellent present!) I got a get fuzzy comic book, which I LOVE and Brian got some great Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies! Again wonderful holiday, with a wonderful family! And someday if you are ever in the neighborhood I will see if I can't get grandpa to make his homemade stuffing, it. is. fantastic! We are blessed!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Now I want some homemade stuffing, YUMMY! Glad you had a great Christmas! :)

Jules said...

It looks like you had a good albeit early.. Christmas morning. I love Leland's face in the last post! Too cute!!!


btw it's not a good family gathering until Doritos are smashed into the carpet. :) Trust me.. you DON'T want a dog!