Thursday, January 22, 2009

Holy Crap! (this post probably contains a TMI:D)

So folks I wasn't going to write about this subject at all, but you see I will at some point probably be reduced to tears in front of many of you, or while talking to many of you on the phone, instead of trying to explain (ask my dear MIL Cindy, listened to me cry almost our entire conversation!) I have been having some issues with stuff, and I went to my OB, well I am NOT going through menopause so that is good news, but I have stopped ovulating, this was not a surprise as I haven't been visited by aunt floe for some time. SO I started a hormone which the generic name is Medroxyprogesterone yeah try saying that 5 times fast. Anywho this wonderful pill is supposed to "jump start" my little ovaries into ovulation. So not a huge deal as it can be helped along, but still kinda shocking and a little bit of a bummer. You see this is NOT a good time to have whacked out emotions, but alas, when is a good time! We are moving sometime this week or next, all I know is we have to be out of our current residence before the 1st:D So I made the decision at the OB's office to go ahead and start the hormones and I would talk about it with Brian a little later just to make sure he thought it was a good idea. I told him what was up, he seemed a little worried at first then I told him it would/could be fixable with hormones, held up my little pharmacy bag (its nice he works at Costco great insurance, I didn't drop any money for my 20 little mood messin pills) he said "great! When do you start em." I explained to him that I would be moody, and he gave me a look, I am pretty sure I could interpret the look thusly "Allie when are you NOT moody" so he is in. So here we go! Off on another adventure. Let me just say I am proud of my Brian! He has come such a long way since we have gotten married, yes he still likes to prod me till I am ready to snap then laughs and says I am cute when I am mad, but he has really stepped up to be the provider and I just proud of him, don't really know how to put it but there you have it! Now if I could just grow into being a good housekeeper life would be pretty dang good!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness Allie, I'm sorry you're having to deal with so much! Know that you are in my prayers! I'm so happy that you have such a great hubby!!!

Allie said...

Thanks Jen! I just have a tiny plate:D I am overwhelmed by not very much at all!

Erin Lafleur said...

I am sorry to hear about all this. From what I have heard from others hormone treatment really is brutal on your emotions. But you gotta just keep your eye on the prize and remember you are doing this so you can have more little ones in the future, truly it is the only thing that will keep you sane. Sounds like you have a great support system with your hubby, family, and friends. We're all here for you chica.
Question for yah... does Leland help out with cleaning the house?

Alison said...

I'm sorry you're having issues, love. :( I hope things get better soon.

Manda Rambles said...

I hope that this helps produce another little Hamilton. Lord knows I would love to spoil another one of your children :) You're awesome honey! If you need stress releaving ice cream times, you know who to call.