Thursday, February 19, 2009

Are you ready for this..........


So my friends if you remember reading the last post you will remember that we went to the zoo and had an incident, well other than that the Zoo was fun! We met up with Hope and her nanny kiddos Claire and Matthew and they just love Toby aka Leland, its a long story..... Anywho we had a good time. Claire was a good sport and took Leland through the underground tunnels, he got brave enough to go by himself towards the end, but I loved how crazy he looked in this picture

Before the underground we did the birds.... yeah where I was a good mom, yeah that activity.. and Hopes purse got inspected by this bird....

and then Leland got semi close to the bird on Brian, but he mostly preferred the water that had gathered on the rocks... ugh!

This is at the petting zoo part, Hopies kids are super adorable!

Anywho to round out the trip Claire was super excited as she was telling me she could climb on one of the BIG elephants by herself, I was impressed, because I said I am not that nimble.

I did get a good chuckle out of her and Hope when I said look Claire I can get on this one.... Don't mind the chub just giggle at the joke....

2 comments:

Alison said...

The zoo looks fun! I haven't been in ages. :)

Jen said...

You crack me up Allie! Love the elephant picture and your little Leland is beyond adorable!