Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a quick thought

I have been reading this blog here, yes I started because the name is Dancing with Frogs... and it is charming. She lives in Australia and has friends that have fallen victim to the brush fires that are or were burning out of control. Anyway she is doing a book drive for her friends son, and although its probably going to be expensive, I am sending a book along. So if you just want a good read check her out, or if you want updates on how those that are affected are fairing she does an excellent job! She is also quite hilarious! A good read for sure! I don't know how to do the fancy links but here it is. http://www.dancingwithfrogs.com/

1 comment:

Frogdancer said...

I just saw this link! (I've been locked out of my blog for ever, it seems.) Thanks so much!

We've scored well over 100 books for him. It's amazing how lovely the people of the internet are.