Saturday, March 29, 2008

Possible TMI:)

How long did you date? I think 11 or the full year, neither of us really know, and tonight at dinner we discovered that neither of us remember the first "real" date we had....
How old is he? 21
How old are you? 25
Who eats more sweets? That would be me!
Who said I love you first? Brian, great story really he said something that irritated me, so I said something back and added my line ah I still love ya though, which I say to almost all of my friends, and he said wow really? I love you too... it was a little awkward at first:)
Who is taller? Brian
Who can sing better? Have you heard Brian? Okay well that wasn't nice, but even though I am nasily (SP) I still sound better than him!
Who is smarter? He says I am, although I think its about equal
Who does the laundry? Me and I put it away! And I complain about it:)
Who does the dishes? Me again
Guilty pleasures? Online games, but the mindless ones, Brian's would have to be hero clixs or D&D or Row.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me but I used to sleep on the left, we moved the bed though....
Who mows the lawn? What lawn?
Who cooks dinner? That would be me, he always pretends he doesn't know how to use the microwave
Who is more stubborn? He would say me and I would say him, but really i am sure it is me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, first night it was a dare
.Who asked who out first? Again I can't even remember the first date so I have no clue, I would hope it was him
.Who proposed? He did. Although I went with him two nights before (Hope came too!) to find it, I just said lets go look, but we found it:)
Who has more siblings? Equal, although his are mostly half siblings
Who wears the pants? Yes, the man is the head, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants. (must be said with a nice Greek accent) I will stick with this but really it would be me:) I think its because I am more bossy! Don't worry dad I am remembering the respect and kindness rule.... still trying to get it down but I remember it:)!
What is your favorite thing about him? His crooked smile, which has temporarily been ruined by incompetent oral surgeons. But we know it will come back.
I tag Annie or Emily or both!

1 comment:

Alison said...

The successful and dang cute picture made me say "awwwww" out loud. Darn you and your adorable offspring!