Sunday, March 30, 2008

What have I done!

A little hispanic family moved in next door. They all adore the baby but especially the littlest girl, who came over unnoted by her parents and stayed for a bit, I left the door open because I didn't want them to think i was trying to kidnap or do anything to their daughter, but anyway i ended up giving her some candy to go home and share with her sibilings. She gladly did. Today I am ripping apart my house because I cannot find my phone and I do not have the car, and since I have gotten a cell phone I don't know anyones numbers..... and I don't have a land line:) SO I am stuck at home with no phone, no real way of communicating with anyone and its Caleb's birthday but that isn't the point... there is a knock at the door and I think it is the women who is buying my wedding dress (she was supposed to come yesterday but I forgot I had plans so she came today) only I open the door and there with cute pigtails and a red dress is the little girl from next door... all she says is candy???? Crap... its a good thing I have a candy box and I wanted to get rid of its contents without eating it, so I give her three things and tell her to go share with her brother and sister. She is off, then the lady for the wedding dress comes, and the whole time there is this little knock knock knock at the door.... AUGH! She knows I am home so I can't not answer it. This time its Baby... okay she wants to see the baby and her brother is with her, so i invite both of them into my disaster and she goes straight over to the baby and starts playing, then wisely looks around, the door is still open so by this time her older sister has also found us, and starts asking for candy again! I gave her some candy and her sister said it was time to go! Anywho in the stress of not being able to find my phone the baby was screaming at me, and so I tossed him an oreo... yes I know I am teaching him to be an emotional eater, i promise to do better, but I did grab some pictures of the Lelands first oreo....

To start with...................

All finished two oreos later I have a happy camper who pooped in the bath.... YUCK

4 comments:

Alison said...

The little girl didn't take your phone did she? :S

Jen said...

LOL! He is such a cutie pie!!!! LOVE those pictures! BTW-this is Jen, Emma's friend and saw your comment on her blog and had to come and see yours! YAY! Oh and if you try to go to my blog (because boredom's got the best of you) it won't let you view it as I just barely went private. . . however, I'd LOVE for you to come visit anytime!! Just drop me an email if you'd like me add you to my list of visitors (no pressure, I just didn't want you to think I was stalking you. . . wait I think that's what I'm doing ;) Anyways, your baby is ADORABLE and I LOVE your blog!!

My email is:
mykidsrmyjoy@gmail.com

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, so if you do write and I don't respond for a bit, that is why. I think you may have my main email as well, just didn't wanna write it here in the comments for the world to see :)

Mike'n'Amy said...

Love, love, LOVE the pics! BTW, glad to see he's taking after his aunt Amy at such a young age...

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking CUTE!!!!! I love him. =) Did you ever find your phone?

So, I think you should leave your bowl of candy and a picture of the baby on the front porch. =)

BTW - How did you sell your wedding dress? I have two I want to unload...