Thursday, April 17, 2008

Silly Lady

You guys are all fantastic! I feel very validated! But I do realize that some mom's also lack the ability to convey their irritations with germs. I realize that I will be the one that will be just like Amy, totally annoyed when someone brings the green snot bearing child over for me to watch and I won't say anything even when they joyfully say oh its just allergies! Yeah right... green means something is going on even if it is just a common cold! But as I think back on Sunday I realize as Amy said, she is just being silly. She doesn't realize that her child wouldn't get so many cooties if she would keep her close! Also I neglected to comment that a single women in the ward made a comment a few minutes later about trying to defend her briefcase from the little girl before she commented. It was indeed excellent. But I also realized as Emily said that I should have been honest and said hey I realize that germs spread easily between children, but I am not at liberty to rip toys out of your little girls hands, she isn't mine and I wouldn't want to offend. I don't mind if she plays with our toys, but if it bugs you please keep a closer eye on her.

4 comments:

Alison said...

I still say b*@#% slap her next time. ;)

Alison said...

Oh, and I am NOT neglecting you! Jerk face. hehe. I kid, I kid. Well, about the jerk fact part.

Allie said...

Ha Alison I LOVE you!

Em said...

You could run for Mayor!