Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went this year with Amy and her 5 kids and Caleb's friend Taylor! It was a blast to get to hang out with all of them! I have to say that I enjoyed this way more than our outing to the fair, it was a little less scandalous:) I got to tease Amy about germs only to realize that Brian is probably worse about the germs and would only feed the animals by holding the cup... and then the protest that went on when I got Leland out, not like I wanted him to feed them but I did want him to get a pet in here and there! We played on Hay bales (when I say we I do mean the kids:)) and then we lined up for our Hay ride, that was fun, and it was fun to watch the boys go up to the driver and tell him where the farmer was:) Amy lovingly referred to him as a Napoleon Dynamite character last year I will put a picture of him in and you can tell for yourself! We discovered that Taylor was deathly afraid of wasps, and that the bigger pumpkins were not at all from the US even, the guy Amy asked tried to be all sly about it saying they were from Mexico and Amy repeated it loudly to her kids... I wish she could have seen his face:) over all it was a great day and I am glad I got to share it with my family!

2 comments:

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

Pumpkin patches rock! It looks like you guys had a really fun time.

(Sorry got mixed up and left wrong comment here).